Thai Surrogacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» 1 year old
Baby Hati needs help EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 am by pk

» Baby Hati needs help
Baby Hati needs help EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 am by forafriend

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Baby Hati needs help

2 posters

Go down

Baby Hati needs help Empty Baby Hati needs help

Post by kidsen Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Hello friends,

I started this forum to provide a place for those embarking on a journey through surrogacy to come together and support each other. We all have dreams about how this journey will end; with perfect, healthy, beautiful babies. More often than not, that's exactly what happens, and during those times we come together to celebrate. But unfortunately, that's not always how the story ends. And it is when tragedies happen that support is most needed.

I know many of you are familiar with SCI located in Delhi, India. Just recently, two beautiful twin girls were born to an IP from Australia...but unfortunately they were born eight weeks early. While one of the little ones has pulled through nicely, the other is struggling to survive. But she is a fighter, and so is her family. However, as we all know, surrogacy is financially draining under the best of circumstances. So, you can imagine how much more difficult it can become after your twins have to stay a month or more in the NICU. But that's where we can help.

If you are financially able and would like to help baby Hati, baby Namaeya, and their Mom Kylie, please go to:

http://www.gofundme.com/namaeyaandhati

Any amount, no matter how small, will help. If you are not able to help financially, you can still go to the page to leave words of encouragement, and keep baby Hati and her family in your thoughts. Any form of support is welcomed. If you feel that you know others who might be able to help, please pass this message on.

I hope none of us on this board will ever have to experience the struggle that Kylie is going through with her babies; but I also hope that if we were to have to go through this, we would band together and support each other.

Thoughts of love and hope to baby Hati,
-Kidsen

Last edited by kidsen on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
kidsen
kidsen
Admin

http://www.twoguysvstheworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Baby Hati needs help Empty Re: Baby Hati needs help

Post by forafriend Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 am

I went through having my twins born 7 weeks early in Mumbai and both were in the NICU for a while. I total know what she is going through - I just wish I thought to crowd source the funding... Good luck and healthy thoughts to Baby Hati.

On a note to IPs, it is good to prepare to be in the NICU when the babies are born. Many Indian clinics make IPs aware of this possibility so it is good to financial and mentally plan for this. Also the NICUs are much different than those in North America. I was so surprised and disappointed when I learned that my hubby and I could not be in the room at the same time or that men could only visit for 2 hours in the evening. This may not be the case in Thailand or in all hospitals but expect different policies. However on the most important note that care my babies received was of the highest standard. I could not have been happier

forafriend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum